How You Can Help
The Alice Fund, a registered 501(c)3 non-profit, needs your financial support to help provide medical care for cats in need. Your donations are tax deductible to the full extent of the law and will be used to fund grants for felines whose caregivers lack the resources.
How can you make a difference?
- Donate through PayPal
- Shop through AmazonSmile (search for Alice Fund of Chattanooga when selecting a charity to benefit)
- Attend one of our fundraisers
Even a $5 donation makes a difference by providing:
- One fluid therapy treatment for a cat who is dehydrated or who has kidney disease, or
- One week of medication to treat a cat with thyroid disease, or
- One week of insulin for a diabetic cat, or
- One week of flea and heartworm preventive
How many $5 donations can you make to help cats whose owners or caregivers don't have the resources you do?