Alice Fund Grant Application
- The Alice Fund limits the amount of assistance to $500 per applicant annually.
- We require you and your cat live in Chattanooga, TN or surrounding area.
- If funds are granted to you, we ask that you update us on your cat's progress and provide a photo of your cat to be used to chronicle our work helping cats.
Guidelines for Receiving Assistance
- Good prognosis, if treated
- Financial need
- Some financial commitment from the owner toward treatment
- Ability to comply with treatment recommendations
Need assistance caring for a cat? A number of organizations in the Chattanooga area can help:
- 4 Paws Pantry - provides temporary support and assistance to pet owners in Hamilton County through food and supply donations.
- Dixie Day Spay - provides low cost spay and neutering services.
- Wally's Friends - provides low cost spay and neutering services.
- ChattaNeuter - provides low cost spay and neutering services.
- Humane Educational Society - provides a safe haven for homeless, injured, abused and neglected animals (outside city limits, Hamilton County ONLY)
- McKamey Animal Center - provides adoptions, spay/neuter, animal services (in city of Chattanooga ONLY)
- Pet Placement Center - provides no kill adoption center
- SCRATCH, Inc - saving homeless cats by reducing numbers via alteration, adoption and TNR, connecting with cat advocates and helping cat caretakers.